but against gun-control bills?
In the most extreme hypocrisy, state Assemblywoman Catharine Baker, a Republican representing Lamorinda and the Tri-Valley area, is reported to have stood outside a local school on Wednesday at 10 a.m. in supposed solidarity with the students.
h2 data-curated-ids="" data-relation-type="automatic-primary-section"">
- > Letter: Protesters should focus on Mexico, not the U.S.
- > Letter: It’s time for American families to put God first
- > Letter: Growing number of illegal immigrants and their cost not sustainable
- > Letter: Base U.S. gun policies on facts, not opinions
- > Letter: Support abortion services for CSU and UC students
Submit your letter to the editor via this form
Read more Letters to the Editor
Source : https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03/18/letter-california-assemblywoman-catharine-baker-stands-with-students-but-against-gun-control-bills/238